The contents of the register
Using the website does not require any registration or disclosing of personal data. When visiting the website your browser might automatically send us certain information. This information may consist of:
- your IP Address and information linked to it, such as: service provider of your internet, connection type and demarcated geographical information.
- type of your operating system and browser which may contain information about the main appliance that you use when visiting the web pages.
- information concerning which website are you going to, the website you are coming from and the website you are visiting.
- time of browsing.
- language and your other similar choices.
- capability of your browser to process certain types of contents, for example your browser’s capability to process Flash-contents.
We use above mentioned information at real time for processing your request for visiting and for producing contents to your main appliance. We also store above mentioned website visiting information for different purposes of use, such as data security, correcting errors and analyzing visiting information and visitor traffic. We do not connect this information to identity and we store the information only for the time that the purposes of using the data requires.
Regular sources and disclosing of data
Our website may contain electronic forms where your personal data may be requested. This kind of data collecting is used at all of our websites that are “do business easy on the internet” –websites. Data disclosed via these pages are used only to the purposes to which this data was initially collected. You may always refuse to disclose your identifying personal data, but, by not giving this type of information it might prevent you performing some actions linked to the web pages.
[We also use third parties’ cookies to analyze and target advertising on the websites of third parties. We do not administer the behavior of these cookies.]
Disclosing personal data
The personal data shall be disclosed to third parties only with the consent of the user or due to an obligation of valid legislation.
Contact information and amendments